September – October 2014
Brent Barootes will be attending this event. Partnership Group – Sponsorship Specialists is a proud sponsor!
Brent presents breakout workshop: Generating New Revenue Channels on Thursday, September 25 at 3:00-4:00pm at the Shaw Conference Centre here in Edmonton.
Brent Barootes will be speaking at this private event.
Brent Barootes presents “Switching from Work Life Balance to Work Life Integration”
Since 2005, the SMCC Western Sponsorship Congress™ has provided professional development and networking opportunities that have focused on a range of sponsorship related topics from inventory development, prospecting, branding, designing proposals, technology, communications, case studies and insights from properties and corporate sponsors.
This two day conference – held annually in October in Calgary, Alberta – is one of the largest sponsorship focused events in Canada.
The Congress hosts 250 registered delegates and speakers from across North America. They represent a cross section of corporations and small businesses that invest in sponsorship, non-profits and charities, sports organizations (professional and amateur), all levels of government and advertising, communications, public relations and sponsorship agencies.
Don’t miss our exclusive half-day workshop in Calgary, featuring valuable insights tailored to the needs of municipalities and sponsors!
Attending delegates will receive a tool kit featuring the keys to building a municipal sponsorship program including how to get into the business, how to build a case for support in your community and how to engage procurement across all areas of a municipality.
Proudly presented by Chris Reed, Senior Consultant, Partnership Group – Sponsorship Specialists
Do you need to create new revenue streams or improve your sales opportunities? This workshop has been tailored just for you and your bottom line!
This half-day workshop will focus on how to:
- Dramatically increase sponsorship sales success ratio
- Look for alternative leads and weed out the weak!
- Determine the right alignment, fit and influencers
- Talk less and listen more! Discovery is not a “pitch”.
- Find out what the sponsor is buying and not what you are selling.
Presented by Seamus O’Keefe, Senior Associate, Partnership Group – Sponsorship Specialists.
Designed for Charities & Not-for-Profits focusing on the ever blurring lines between Sponsorship and Philanthropy in today’s funding landscape. Step back into the basics and learn how to:
- Navigate Funders demands, GST and Charitable Tax Receipt issues
- Maintain integrity of brand and recognition process
- Understand the differences between philanthropy and sponsorship
- Use new terminology and learn how corporations are using it
- Recognize policy to keep negotiations simpler
Proudly presented by Chrystal Robert-Macey, Industry Sector Advisor to Partnership Group – Sponsorship Specialists.
This half-day workshop will dissect the three key phases of the sponsorship management process; Sales, Servicing and Renewal and identify what you need to do to be a top performer in the sponsorship industry and create financial success for your organization. Components of this workshop will include:
- How to use systems and time management tools to improve your overall efficiency and effectiveness in this busy and demanding career.
- How to leverage your natural strengths and emotional intelligence to create powerful relationships with people you work with and those you are selling to.
- A unique look at each phase of the Sponsorship program cycle and what you need to be doing to create ease and success with your portfolio
- How to set goals, receive feedback and create positive accountability systems to keep you on track and over-achieving with less stress and greater results!
*This session is ideal for professionals who have been managing a program for at least two years and are familiar with the basics of sponsorship. If you are a motivated go-getter who wants to succeed in your career, then this session will give you an advantage over the competition and set you up for success!
Proudly presented by Diane Lloyd, Founder and Executive Coach, Inspired Results Group and Industry Sector Advisor to the Partnership Group – Sponsorship Specialists.
Brent Barootes will be speaking both days at the Alberta Parks and Recreation Association Conference.